Payroll Information for Subsidized Employers
Thank you again for partnering with Mayor's SummerWorks to provide meaningful work experiences to youth this summer! We're excited that so many new nonprofits have joined, and that many of you are returning to participate for yet another year.
On this page you will find all of the documents you need to help us make sure youth are set up to get paid received their paycheck week after week, as well as other administrative document you will need to access.
If you have any questions, you can always contact Elizabeth Davis at email@example.com, (502) 574-4393
- Click the “First Time Applicant” button to create an account using primary email and a unique password.
- Under “Prof License” please select “SummerWorks.”
Submit your I-9 documents in one of three ways:
- In person during regular business hours at our SummerWorks offices at 612 South Fourth Street (4th Floor)
- In person when you come to a Youth Orientation session on June 5, 6, or 7; or
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org